FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
Thank you for choosing A Perfect View Construction, for the replacement of your windows and doors in your home! We are proud to offer you products and services of the highest quality and value. We also stand behind the products that we sell, which is why we offer quick responsive service and a comprehensive warranty.
Description of Warranty:
A Perfect View Construction guarantees to the original purchaser that products installed in a single family home or a multi-family home unit by A Perfect View Construction will be free of defective workmanship for a lifetime from the original installation date. If the Determination has been made that the defect or concern is attributable to our workmanship, A Perfect View Construction will repair the Defective installation or materials.
Who is covered:
This warranty extends only the original purchaser of windows and or doors from A Perfect View Construction. The warranty starts on the date that the product was installed in the home and remains effective as long as the original purchaser owns the home.
What’s not covered:
- Damage or defects relating to misuse, abuse or modification of product and installation.
- Acts of nature.
- Normal wear & tear.
- Building movements or settlements.
- Failure to protect wood surfaces (Masonite or wood trim) against moisture prior to, or immediately after installation.
- Failure to maintain product under manufacturer’s warranty.
- Leakage caused by modifications or poor roofs.
- Leakage caused by recent installation or removal of patio covers.
- If stucco repair has been done by A Perfect View Construction it must be painted within 10 days of installation.
- (Hair line cracks in stucco are common during curing process; paint will fill cracks when painted.)
- Caulking around exterior of windows is recommended to be painted to match the color of the house.
Limitations on remedies:
In no event will A Perfect View Construction be liable for incidental or consequential damages(other than to repair labor under this warranty), whether based on breach of express or implied warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. You also have specific legal rights under the manufacturer’s warranty, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
To obtain service under this warranty, contact us at 951-698-2885.